Friday, September 7, 2018

The poison behind pride
Pride is the reason why the old dragon Satan has been cast out of heaven.

Satan used to be one of the most important servants of God. Our heavenly father  gave him power and everything he needed.
But his pride brought him‎ down he, wanted to make himself more higher than God and thought he could sit on God's throne.

Isaiah 14:12-15


How you have fallen from heaven,
    morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.‎
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
    to the depths of the pit.

If you look at the scripture above his "I's" bought him down.

Pride produces rotten fruits

1) ignorance 
2) disagreement 
3) meaningless debate
4) envy; wishing that you had talents that some else has-Jealousy.
5) giving evil opinion based on incomplete knowledge.
6) deliberately deviating from what is good-stuboness
7) arguing   irritably or with irritating persistence.
8)  corruption of the mind
9)  living in error
10) inordinate  desire for wealth or possessions or for another's possessions.
11) greed

No comments:

Post a Comment