Friday, September 7, 2018

the fruits of humility

The fruits of humility

Jesus came into the world so that he could save us from Pride. He came into the world as a human being in order to give us a clear demonstration of the trap he has set for death.

Jesus didn't come to the world to die!! No. He came to kill death. He came to kill pride by humility.
If you look at it in a spiritual way, he came to kill Satan. He came to show us how to kill death,

A lot of people think that he came to suffer for our sins so that we could live. No Jesus trapped death he came to kill Satan. If you look at it in a worldly way yes you may say he came to die for our sins. But if you look at it spiritually he came to kill Pride or death or sin or Satan. He came to give us power to kill Satan. To make us rich, to give us power to kill Satan. And this power is called humility. (humbleness)

He has told us to sit down so that we could be made great.  

Matthew 19:28
Jesus‎ said to them, “Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I know right now your thoughts are: "when will I get to heaven", "I want to be made great here on earth I want to be rich here on earth".

That right there my friend is the biggest deception Satan uses against us. "You are not going to be rich here on earth, you will only be rich when you get to heaven.

 All the money on earth belongs to God. In fact God says all the money in the world belongs to my Temple. we are the Temple of God.

Money is the last thing on God's mind he says in Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


 
The scripture says in Haggai 1:8 Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build my house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored," says the LORD.

You are lying in ruins God wants fix you, after he has foninshed fixing you then he will give you all the desires of your heart. You must first die to yourself so that you can gain everything. Isaiah 60 and 61 tells us about all the blessings he has kept for his people.

All you have to do is let the spirit take control as it is said in the scripture Psalm 110:1 The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."






No comments:

Post a Comment